Subject: FW: Latvian Documentary feature - Mistrus Media inquiry
From: "Ketlin Tammsalu" <[email-masked]>
To: "Argo Kerb" <[email-masked]>, "Maret Rannala" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Päästeamet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2025 12:35:08 +0200

Hei

Saabus üks selline huvitav palve (vt allpool), mulle tundub, et sellele 
filmitegijale võiks vastata ehk KMO, Argo – kas oled päri? Maretile ka info, 
kuna jutt on varjenditest.

Terv

Ketlin

____________________

Ketlin Tammsalu

Väliskoostöö koordinaator

mob: +372 5334 0108

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

PÄÄSTEAMET

Raua 2 | 10124 Tallinn

 <http://www.rescue.ee/> www.rescue.ee

 <http://www.facebook.com/paasteamet> http://www.facebook.com/paasteamet

From: Dārta Vijgrieze <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2025 12:31 PM
To: Ketlin Tammsalu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Päästeamet <[email-masked]>; Estere Penke <[email-masked]>
Subject: Latvian Documentary feature - Mistrus Media inquiry

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Ketlin, dear Estonian Rescue Board team,

I am Darta, a documentary film producer at a Latvian production company 
Mistrus Media. We're currently developing a documentary film directed by 
Armands Začs with an Estonian cinematographer Erik Põllumaa called "The 
Refuge".

"The Refuge" explores humanity's yearning for security in the tense 
geopolitical situation of the 21st century, travelling through bunkers and 
bomb shelters from modern and recent history.

The project has received a go-ahead from the Latvian Film Centre and we are 
now planning a research trip around bomb shelters in Latvia, Estonia and 
Finland. It's a cinema-documentary which would be released earliest in 2-3 
years.

In regards to Estonia, would like to find out more about the following:

*	What is the situation with "bomb shelters" around the outside border to 
the East - we heard there're some works?
*	What's the situation with public shelters in Tallinn ? We're currently 
reviewing and filming around Riga's shelters, and try and include everything 
from well-kept ones, to not-so-well kept ones. And, of course, if possible 
to speak with people.
*	What's the private sector like? We came across some companies that are 
dealing with offering bomb shelters to private individuals. The only one 
we've spoke to is Revonia; perhaps you have any other recommendations, too?

Thank you so much and I hope you would be able to support us with this. We 
would also need to figure out filming permissions for late February/early 
March.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kind wishes,

Dārta Vijgrieze

Producer

+371 26137310

Mistrus Media

www.mistrusmedia.lv <http://www.mistrusmedia.lv>